Inclement Weather Policy
St. Luke's Clinic follows Spartanburg School District 7 closings. Please check WSPA TV Channel 7 for updates.
HOW TO BECOME A PATIENT AT ST. LUKE'S CLINIC
You must be a resident of Spartanburg County and have no medical coverage of any kind. Applications are taken in the lobby Tuesday-Thursday from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm. Registration can take up to two hours; please plan accordingly!
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING:
- Current Photo ID & Social Security Card (if you have one)
- Proof of residency - using one of the following: utility bill, property tax bill, or lease agreement. If you are staying with a friend or relative, bring proof of their residency.
- A list of all medications and doses you take.
- Most recent paystubs covering a one month period for ALL EMPLOYED ADULTS in your household and/or federal taxes for the last year
- Proof of SS, SSI, Disability, Unemployment, Food Stamps, Workers Comp, Retirement Statement, or a benefit statement with earning records (can be obtained free of charge at Social Security office)
- Provider Statement from the person(s) who support you financially
- Food Stamp award letter (if applicable)
- Denial Statements from SS, SSI, Disability, Unemployment, Food Stamps, Medicaid or Medicare (if applicable)
*ADDITIONAL INFORMATION MAY BE REQUIRED
If you or someone you know
is interested in volunteering,
please fill out the VOLUNTEER
St. Luke's or call 864-542-2273
ext. 24. Once your application
has been processed, you may
attend orientation. There is a an
$8 fee for background checks.
-Front Desk Assistant
-Back Desk Assistant
-Chart Prep Assistant
-Medical Records Assistant
-Patient Medication Assistant
-Patient Vitals Assistant