St. Luke's Clinic is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and all donations are tax deductible.
HOW TO APPLY (For Both New and Re-Enrolling Patients)
You must be a resident of Spartanburg County and have no medical coverage of any kind.
Applications are taken in the Clinic lobby Monday through Thursday from 9 am to 3 pm. Registration can take up to two hours; Please plan accordingly!
Please bring the following:*
- Current Photo ID & Social Security Card (if you have one)
- Proof of residency - using one of the following: utility bill, property tax bill, or lease agreement. If you are staying with a friend or relative, bring their proof of residency.
- A list of all medications and doses you take
- Most recent paystubs covering a one month period for ALL EMPLOYED ADULTS in your household and/or federal taxes for the last year
- Proof of SS, SSI, Disability, Unemployment, Food Stamps, Workers Comp, Retirement Statement, or a benefit statement with earning records (can be obtained free of charge at Social Security office)
- Provider Statement from the person(s) who support you financially
- Food Stamp award letter (if applicable)
- Denial Statements from SS, SSI, Disability, Unemployment, Food Stamps, Medicaid or Medicare (if applicable)
- *Additional information may be required
If you or someone you know
is interested in volunteering,
please fill out the VOLUNTEER
St. Luke's or call 864-542-2273
ext. 28. Once your application
has been processed, you may
attend orientation. Volunteer
orientations are held as needed.
-Front Desk Assistant
-Back Desk Assistant
-Chart Prep Assistant
-Medical Records Assistant
-Patient Medication Assistant
-Patient Vitals Assistant
St. Luke's Clinic will be closed for the Labor Day holiday on Monday, September 7th.
Medical Director Dr. George Bass presented Dr. Melvin Medlock with the Howard J. McIntyre Award at the Clinic's 2015 Volunteer Awards Banquet. We are so grateful for Dr. Medlock and his many years of service to St. Luke's patients!
Monday and Wednesday
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Tuesday and Thursday
9:00 AM to 8:30 PM
9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Monday and Wednesday
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
3:00 PM to 8:00 PM
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
When bad weather occurs,
the clinic will typically
follow Spartanburg School
District 7 closings or delays.
Watch news channel 7 for
that information. _______________________
Patient Vellissa Miller with
Dr. GrantWarren – “St.
Luke’s has kept me strong so
I can do the things I love.
When I wake up and see
that sun and put my feet on
the floor, I feel HAPPY! St.
Luke’s doctors show me
love. God Bless you all.”
"Meet my Granddaughter, Briley. Thanks to St. Luke's Clinic, I'll be around to see her grow up." - William
Spartanburg Regional Foundation has done it again! We are so grateful for this grant of $30,000 to cover clinic pharmacy costs.
CLINIC RECEIVES $12,500 FROM REGIONAL HEALTHPLUS
St. Luke’s Free Medical Clinic has received a donation in the amount of $12,500 from Regional HealthPlus (RHP), a network of healthcare providers affiliated with Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System and over 500 local physicians. RHP has been serving patients in the Spartanburg area since 1996 and recognizes the great contribution St. Luke’s makes to the community. Since 2006, RHP’s gifts to St. Luke’s have totaled over $228,000. “The undying support of RegionalHealthPlus has been crucial to the success of our mission of changing the lives of Spartanburg County residents who lack access to healthcare,” said the Clinic’s Executive Director Patsy Whitney. Dr. James E. Brown, IV, Chair of Regional HealthPlus said, “We are proud to support the good work being done at St. Luke’s Free Medical Clinic and consider them a vital part of the safety net for uninsured, low-income residents of Spartanburg County.”